 General / 33677
Re: pictures Legoworld The Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Saskia van Doesburg writes:
I took some pictures in Zwolle at the Legoworld 2001 event.
You can find them over here.

Saskia

Note: I was there as a visitor, none of the MOC's are mine. I only took
pictures of the objects that were of interest to me, so it is not complete,
there was lot's more to see. (modelteam etc.)

Thank you Saskia for sharing your pictures.
LW2001 looks like a popular and well attended event with many delightful
creations.

regards,
sheree