 General / 33651
33650  |  33652
Subject:
setting up a Lego account?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:18:46 GMT

So who does one actually talk to about getting Lego direct at wholesale?
Setting up an account and all that? I own a comic and toy shop and would
like to expand my product mix. My front window display is all Pirate Lego
(13 long x 3 wide aseplates ) from my own stash.
I've had many people stop and ask if I sold Lego. It is an area I'd like to
consider, depending on initial order amounts, and reorders. I'm highly
schooled in the field of toys and retail and feel I would be able to sell
Lego better than a soulless Megalo Mart. Any ideas?

--
Acme! Comics
115 W. North St.

We accept Visa, MC, Dicover, check & debit cards

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=crunch-o-matic