 General / 33615
Re: Question about the OLD minifig torso & legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 04:55:41 GMT

Yeah, part # 15 & 17 - the old OLD torso & legs. Not the ones with moveable
arms & hips/legs...

In lugnet.general, Greg Kramer writes:
Old = the old '70's "stiffie" Legs and Torso?

-Greg

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Chittenden writes:
What colors did they come in? So far I have found:

heh, define old?  pre '90, here's what I found:

Torso: (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/973?ignorepat=y)

black
blue
gray