 General / 33582
33581  |  33583
Subject:
LEGO display find...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 05:29:49 GMT

While in a local store(1) today picking up some stuff for my research
project, I noticed one of those plastic sleeves that small sets are
sometimes displayed in in a trashcan.  Since it was obviously trash I
grabbed it and now it hangs proudly along with the two others that I
have.

The store recently rearranged its toy dept.  Which leads to the question
of:

Has anyone ever dumpster dived for LEGO?

-chris

1.  "The Andersons" for  for you OH folks.  One of the few stores to my
knowledge where you can buy organic food, Carhartt clothing, a few 2x4s,
and some nice tableware all on the same trip.