 General / 33559
    who made the KFC? —Jonathan Wilson
   I remember seeing a lego model of a KFC store somewhere but I cant find it now, anyone know who made it and where I can see the pictures? (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: who made the KFC? —Jason Spears
   (...) Peter Guenther has made one. It made it's debu at the GATS show in Grand Rapids, MI. Here are the links to a couple of pictures: (URL) this the one you were looking for? -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)