 General / 33549
Re: Pink Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:36:04 GMT

just got the set with the pink hat yesterday, and when I got home about
midnight dug through my minifig box cos I knew I had a pink torso in there.
The paradisia torso I have is a lot paler pink than the hat though :(
How many different Shades of Color does Lego need anyhows. Idon't mind them
adding Orange and purple etc. into the mix, but that set has two different
oranges and both the green baseplates are different greens and neither is a
standard green. Ends up just looking a mess

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk

James Would like to point out he was given the Paridisia fig and does not
condone its exsistance in any way :)

"Stephen Bishop" <sjbishop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

After getting some of the Harry Potter sets with the pink wizards hat, I
want to make a pink wizard. Are there any pink (like the wizards hat)
minifig parts, and if so which sets do they come in, or where can I get • them?

Thanks
Steve