 General / 33539
Re: [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:29:26 GMT

Hi folks,
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-index.html

The Fine Print
This is not an official product from the Lego Company, but in fact, an
enthusiast created shirt used for fundraising for rtlToronto, a Toronto
based Lego User Group. rtlToronto is not responsible for anything, including
being fired by wearing this in a non casual office environment or making
your back really itchy. You probably won't get into a trendy bar or club
wearing this. People might stop you in the street and ask what "rtl" stands
for. You may die of pneumonia if you wear only this shirt in the middle of
December. Your siblings might steal this and use it for painting.

^
The stuff you write Calum is really funny and entertaining. Not just on the
T-shirt page but all the stuff on the rtlToronto web page. I actually
laughed-out-loud when you wrote about breaking a chopstick in Australia and
shaming your family or something…

                          Good stuff,

                                              --==Richard==--