 General / 33509
    Shipping to US? —Joakim Olsson
   I heard from a friend that shipping of boxes to the US from Europe is not possible at the moment. Do someone have any information regarding this issue? /Joakim(Sweden) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shipping to US? —Tramp Heiner
     (...) Hi, that is nonsense, I have shipped a lot of parcel from Germany to the USA the last days and they reached my customers. Heiner (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Shipping to US? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) There's no blanket rule against boxes as far as I'm aware. But be warned that if you send by normal airmail, you may be looking at significant delays. I've been waiting on two letters, one from the Netherlands and one from South Africa, that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Shipping to US? —Mark & Milissa Millère
     (...) FYI, I mailed some $$ to Germany via Global Priority Mail, which normally takes 3-5 days. It took 14 days this time. I mailed it on Sept. 20th, it arrived yesterday, October 4th. HTH Mark #525 (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shipping to US? —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I read that it is not possible to send parcels for private people from Sweden ((URL) didn't see any news about this on Yahoo France or Germany. Jürgen (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shipping to US? —Jim Schifeling
   In the last 3 days I have shipped boxes to Japan, Germany and England & padded envelopes to Finland & Mexico. I think someone is talking because they like to hear their own voice. The post office clerks are double checking customs forms against the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)