 General / 33495
Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:20:01 GMT

I'm with Amy, and laughing out loud......somehow I don't think they'll buy it.

In lugnet.general, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
New LEGO system for business and strategy development

Perhaps I can convince my employer that having LEGO at my desk helps me
understand our business and increase shareholder value. Yeah, that's the
ticket.

"Yes, that stormtrooper minifig came in the Business Strategy Pack."

Amy