 General / 33479
Re: Alpha Team 6776 withdrawal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:07:23 GMT

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:GKMyEF.Eqn@lugnet.com...
I asked U.S. Shop at Home about this again today, and the story is still
that they plan to re-release these sets, packaged with a new instruction
booklet.  So, unless you really want the withdrawn booklet, you might not
want to rush out and pay a premium price for any that escape the recall
net.

For a collector, surely that would be exactly why they would want to collect the withdrawn set

regards
lawrence