 General / 33474
Re: Lego Dragons question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Aaron Gershon writes:
Someone emailed me this question. I was hoping someone could help.....

HI!

I am trying to re-create my Lego castle for my son - but am hitting brick
walls with the dragons.  I was wondering if I could ask a question - the
green dragon I have has solid red wings and I can't remember which set he
cam ein.  The black dragons that I have have red "clear" see through wings.
Do you know / remember if the green dragons came in sets or were sold in the
$2.99 sets?

Sorry if this sounds confusing - it's 4:00 am here and the coffee isn't on
yet. :]

Thanks!

GREEN DRAGONS
Fire Breathing Fortress
Dragon Wagon
Dark Dragon's Den
Witch's Windship (Black wings)
Witch's Magic Manor
LEGO DACTA Castle Set

BLACK DRAGONS
Night Lord's Castle
Bat Lord
Dragon Rider
[Traitor Transport]
Traitor Transport

I think that's all of them.

That seems to be pretty complete, but I'm cross-posting this to .castle as
people there would be more likely to know.
BEN GATRELLE