 General / 33468
  Re: Brickshelf

Okay, I am using JPG/JPEG images. How do I put them on my brickshelf? I see the upload option. But how do I make it permanent? I just don't get it. Not much in the way of a help option (that would be nice!) so if its not too much of a bother, can (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) When you hit the upload link, you are taken to the upload page. There you should see "file name" followed by a blank field. The "browse" button will allow you to fill in that field with file names from your own computer. The best advice I can (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)