 General / 33451
  Re: Has LEGO cancelled the recall of 6776?

"Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GKI5x2.2M7@lugnet.com... (...) I wonder if it was a recall or a withdrawl? i.e did they recall it from retailers, or just withdraw it from their catalog. In the UK, clearly it has disappeared (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has LEGO cancelled the recall of 6776?

(...) I actually went out to my local TRU to see what all the fuss was about yesterday. No sign of this set or the rest of the theme. Is there a scan of the suspect picture online anywhere? If the picture is offensive, just e-mail me the URL. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GKJ3pw.DMF@lugnet.com... (...) Can't find it now. But I did see a picture somewhere on-line of the offending cartoon. They were still in several shops in my area this weekend. Didn't try TRU (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)