 General / 33446
  Re: Jack Stone Video

I watched it once, and it reminded me strongly of certain bits from the "Mind's Eye" video series... most of which are about 5 years old, or more. I kind of enjoyed it, in a twisted sort of way. And no, it didn't inspire me to buy any Jack Stone (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Jack Stone Video

Well... a week or two later and this movie is a staple in the house. To give a little perspective, I have 3 boys who just turned 5 a couple of weeks ago and another boy who turns 3 this weekend. This is perfect for their age range and as I said (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)