 General / 33402
  Re: Getting paint off Lego

A few drops of Brasso into a cotton ball and LOTS of elbow grease. Works great and doesn't bring down the sheen too much. Dave Jim Schifeling <acme.comics@verizon.net> wrote in message news:GKC2nv.3Ds@lugnet.com... (...) don't (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Getting paint off Lego

(...) Brasso is good because it will not harm Lego pieces. I once left some decorated tiles soaking in Brasso for about 3 days and they are fine. Brasso by itself does not remove anything, however. What this means to me is I am not convinced that it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)