 General / 33375
33374  |  33376
Subject:
Polls and surveys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:09:22 GMT

I am running several polls on my UK Lego user group site.

This week the poll is 'what movie theme would you like to see Lego licence?'

Still running are 'favourite theme' - current leader is Technic

And in 'what new theme would you like to see?' , Romans and Tram (a new system not using 9v track) are currently equal
first.

Even if you are not from the UK, why not come and register your vote at
www.lug.sthost.com

The results are also displayed in real time.

And why not suggest a poll?
Send me the name of the poll and up to 12 choices.
Each week I will put a new poll up

regards
lawrence