 General / 33361
  juniorisation thoughts

I noticed on LEGO's opinion page that lots of the people say cheeper legos, no wonder why we have this darned juniorisation! I'm glad to see the better colors in bulk sets, but it seems like some are dissapearing now! I like these bulk sets, please (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)