 General / 33347
  Re: TLC recalls 6776

It has in fact been recalled because of the cartoon pages in the back of the instructions, and because of the cartoon pages shown on the back of the box. I have not heard anything about wether it will be reissued with different artwork or not. In (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

(...) I talked with Lego Shop@Home (U.S.) today. I was told that they will be re-released, with new instruction manuals, and that they are accepting backorders, with a projected ship date in November. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)