 General / 33333
    Re: TLC recalls 6776 —Frank Filz
   (...) Wow! Glad I picked up four last week on K-Mart's BOGO. Too bad I already sorted them out, a MISB version might be worth something... It will be a shame if this is not re-released in some way. It actually is a nice set, and at least on BOGO, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLC recalls 6776 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) If you want one, Frank, I know where I can get two of them at 20% off. Since I still owe you money, that is. Drop me an email. best LFB (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)