 General / 33220
  My Apologies

To all, I am just a small and usually quiet member of this great Lugnet community. However there has been a terrible attack on my beloved country. This was a violent attack on our freedom. Yet there has been another attack, not on American freedom, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My Apologies

(...) Does anyone have a link to an article describing this? I'm at work, so my access to the news is sorely curtailed at the moment. Dave! (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)