 General / 33205
Re: Harry Potter available at S@H for immediate ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi all,

  I have news!  I just got off the phone with Enfield and
  they have the following HP sets available *now*:

  4701 Sorting Hat
  4708 Hogwarts Express
  4706 Forbidden Corridor
  4709 Hogwarts Castle
  4702 Final Challenge
  4704 Room of Winged Keys
  4723 Diagon Alley

  Others have not yet arrived in but are expected soon.
  The "package deal"--all sets together at a discount--is
  also not available as they're waiting for those last few
  sets.

I called S@H late Thursday afternoon and ordered the HP sets. When the phone
rep realized I wanted to buy all of them she offered a package deal. The
package deal # is K4709 and costs $199.99. It includes all the HP sets
except 4708 Hogwart's Express. However, some of the sets are not due in
until October 5, and they will not ship K4709 until all the HP sets are in
stock (sets ordered individually will ship as soon as they are in stock).
She also noted that 4 days are being added to normal shipping time due to
Tuesdays events.

Ken

  BTW, no new Phone Specials as of yet, but they offered
  to honor last week's until they do.

  Go get 'em!

  all best

  LFB