 General / 33196
Re: 5 Firefighters found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pete White writes:
Courtesy of CNN,

5 FIREFIGHTERS found at the WTC search site, in a SUV.

pete.w (glad to see these SUVs serve some purpose)

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Sadly, CNN has just reported that this story is false.  I had heard it too and
it lifted my heart, but they said it is "not true".  :/

TAKE SOME HEART! While it wasn't five, it was two! They were part of the
rescue crew, caught in the small collapse yesterday...any life saved is a
victory...

Matt