 General / 33184
33183  |  33185
Subject:
A message to the terrorists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:06:39 GMT

You can blow up every single building in the USA, you can kill millions of
people in the USA, you can torture everyones lives in the USA, and you can
rain hell on the USA, but no matter what you do to us, you will never take
away the pride and love we have in our country, you will never take away the
faith we have in the red, white, and blue flag, you will never diminish our
power, and you will never get away with what you do to the United States of
America. And if you dare to bother our allies, you will be punished to the
fullest extent possible. So let me make one thing clear, DONT MESS WITH THE
BEST BECAUSE YOU WILL BE LAID TO REST! we will hunt you sick morons down and
we will torture you for killing innocent people, including children, who
never had a chance to escape.