 General / 33181
33180  |  33182
Subject:
Harry Potter available at S@H for immediate ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:38:35 GMT

   Hi all,

   I have news!  I just got off the phone with Enfield and
   they have the following HP sets available *now*:

   4701 Sorting Hat
   4708 Hogwarts Express
   4706 Forbidden Corridor
   4709 Hogwarts Castle
   4702 Final Challenge
   4704 Room of Winged Keys
   4723 Diagon Alley

   Others have not yet arrived in but are expected soon.
   The "package deal"--all sets together at a discount--is
   also not available as they're waiting for those last few
   sets.

   BTW, no new Phone Specials as of yet, but they offered
   to honor last week's until they do.

   Go get 'em!

   all best

   LFB