 General / 33177
    anyone else having trouble getting onto brickshelf? —John Carroll
   I'm having trouble with brick shelf. I get an error message "There was a server error. Please go back and try again." when I attempt to goto any page in the /cgi-bin directory. but I can view anything in the /scan directory or the main page. I was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: anyone else having trouble getting onto brickshelf? —Thomas (T. J.) Avery
   (...) I've had the same exact experience. TJ (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)