 General / 33147
    Empire State Building- Suspected Bomb, Evacuation —Erik Olson
   The Empire State Building is being evacuated. There was a package sniffed positive by a bomb sniffing dog. Nothing has exploded. (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Empire State Building- Suspected Bomb, Evacuation —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Uh, oh my. I hope this is one of those false-doggie-positives. I just heard corroboration on the radio. Has anyone heard anything further on the two vehicles stopped on the FBI watch list, one on Rt. 3 in Bergen Country and one near the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Empire State Building- Suspected Bomb, Evacuation —Dan Boger
   (...) cnn just reported this as well, also penn station is being evacuated. hmmm. Hopefully it's a false alarm. Dan (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Empire State Building- Suspected Bomb, Evacuation —Dan Boger
   (...) CNN reports all clear for the Empire State Building and Penn Station. Whew. Dan (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Empire State Building- Suspected Bomb, Evacuation —Erik Olson
   (...) Thank you! I am going into Penn Station tomorrow. -Erik (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)