 General / 33116
33115  |  33117
Subject:
Just an Idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:50:59 GMT

I had this idea last night, i kinda like it, so here it goes. How about we
buy an inexpensive used or new pickup truck or van, slap some Lugnet Decals
on the sides and back, and call it the Lugnet Mobile? We can use it when a
natural or manned disaster happens, supporting people with food, clothing,
and different
Lego sets for the children involved. We can all chip in alittle, if you
want. The truck or van doesnt have to be the best on the market, any will
do, just as long as we can use it to transport goods to disaster sites. Im
sure The LEGO company would support this idea, since it helps others in
need. It would also boast up TLC's popularity. The only problem is, if
theres only one Lugnet Mobile, how are we gonna get to different
countries/cities/states fast enough?

"Just an Idea" Joe