 General / 33062
33061  |  33063
Subject:
New Wallpaper- In light of today... Missing Man Formation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:58:09 GMT

I don't know how you feel about this, but I did the one thing I can do well.
And that is scenes like these. I made this Missing Man formation of three of
my new "David" fighters in tribute to the lives lost at the WTC today. If
you have comments against this... please email it with the Sunject line as
"Missing Man Formation Protest".

LMKWYT

Rick