 General / 3306
  Re: For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad

Tamy, I unfortunately did not look at the park in that way, so I can't remember if there were ramps or not. But judging by the demeanor of the employees AND attendees, as long as a chair didn't weigh 200 lbs, I'm sure anyone would help move it (I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad

Since I work for an Aritectual / Mechanical Engineering firm do have some knowledge of this. As far as I know, all buildings accessible to the public have to comply to the 1993 Disabled Americans Act, which is why you see all new buildings having (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)