 General / 33049
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:25:40 GMT

This is the part of the speech that stood out for me.
While I am no war -monger, I am definately not a pascifist, and I think that
this statement is going to put the world on notice that we will finaly put a
face on terrorism.
The biggest problem with dealing with terrorists has always been "who do
you blame?" "who do you retalliate against?" I think by making this
statement, he has declared that we WILL be blaming people, and we WILL be
blaming other nations.
In other words, we're here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass, and I believe
we just ran out of bubble gum. At least that is what I hope he was saying!

Tom D

In lugnet.general, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
For those who did not hear President Bush's  address---- Main
statement-" We make no distinction between those who perpetrated this
and those who harbor them"

He also put an estimated number to the casualties: his words- in the
thousands.

Seems to be more fires burning at the Pentagon.  My father worked at the
Pentagon when I was much younger.  I cannot fathom what the people there
are going through.

Keep those prayers going and think good thoughts for all those injured
and the rescue personnel.

Thanx,

Milissa Millère
Visit my LEGO store, Millère's Spares