 General / 33035
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:09:17 GMT

Never before could I relate to any other bombing in America, because I
didn't realize the trauma and the disgusting horrible scenes of the
building, but now I do realize, I also realise the Palestinians are horrible
disgusting foul people for dancing in the street at the news of this
terrible tragedy.  I was also outraged by some American citizens, my
neighbor has a very disgusting sigh on his car that says "Kill them All"
with the American Flag under it.  May we all pray before god the safety of
our country and our life, my heart goes out to all who have died or have
relatives and loved ones dead and injured.