 General / 33027
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
PERSONAL:

Well, I've been at this for five hours now...the news is, of course, slowing
down...thankfully, there have been no new attacks or further terrorist
activities...I don't really know why I took the time to relay all of the
days news here at LUGNET...I guess it just gave me something to do, to keep
me occupied, to feel like I was maybe helping SOMEONE out there, maybe stuck
at work, or without a TV...I hope someone found this useful...

It's 3:00PM on the West Coast...I'm going to go now...we have our final
Lamaze class tonight...I feel like doing something to celebrate life for
awhile...

My thoughts and prayers will be with all of the victims of these attacks,
most especially those children who won't have their parents coming home to
them tonight...

Good luck and God's blessings on us all...

Matt

Matt,
  I think I can speak what the entire is thinking...Thank You!
You've condensed all of this news into an easy to read form.  Instead of
looking at CNN.com, I've been coming here, a place I feel comfortable.
  My prayers, also, are with those children, and the parents who won't have
children coming home tonight.  A friend here in upstate has a son who
luckily survived, he works three blocks from ground zero... Everyone, enjoy
life, now, that's an order...Now, I'm going to lay down and cry...
-John Rudy