 General / 33000
  Re: Plane crash in New York?

Please...hold off on the debate...seriously...you'll all have plenty of time later to bitch and moan and argue...why not let today be for the people who have been injured or killed? I'm very serious here. Give it a break, huh? Matt (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) Yes, you're absolutely right. I'm very sorry. /Tore (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)