 General / 32982
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
NEWS:
All international US embassies, bases, etc. on Delta alert.

Question; is 'Delta Alert' the same as 'Def Con 1'  ?
(I may have misspelled 'def con')
Does ~Def Con~ range from 1 to 5, and 1 being the worst?

Not really sure...seems about right...

The Delta Alerts seem to be the nomenclature built on Americas newer defense
plans, as created just a few years ago.

Matt