 General / 32974
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
PERSONAL:

I'm finally seeing the footage from Palastine...men, women, children dancing
in the streets...smiling, chanting, clapping...I'm sickened, just sickened...

They may see this as a strike aginst the "hated enemy" of America..I see
their joy at these attacks and just want to puke...

Me too. It's just sick, to have such joy at the suffering of innocents.

:^(

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations