 General / 32970
  Re: Tragedy

Everyone, I am in utter shock, I would cry but I have a job to do. We here at Voicestream are doing everything we can to bolster our network to allow calls to go thru. This is aweful. I count my lucky stars I came home yesterday. My flight flew past (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Tragedy

(...) LEGO Direct's offices are about a mile North of the Trade Center. I sent a note to Jake McKee this morning, he replied "We are fine". I wish more people could say that today... JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)