 General / 32961
    Re: Tragedy —Erik Olson
   Sid works at City Hall (NYC), about a mile away from WTC. That's all I know. I understand the Mayor (Giuliani) who is now on TV was not at City Hall but at WTC Plaza. The Mayor went across the street to 75 Barclay, where he and his staff were (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Tragedy —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Erik, would you like me to try to relay messages to anyone for you? Post here if you need help getting e-mail/ phone calls out. Matt (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Tragedy —Matthew Gerber
   (...) To follow up... Suz, if anyone posts phone numbers or e-mail addresses here for us to relay, can you cancel the posts to hide the info later? Thanks, Matt (Are you still holdng up OK?) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Tragedy —Suzanne D. Rich
   I can cancel any post after receiving an e-mail from the poster requesting the specific message be canceled. Keep in mind that some people receive LUGNET posts via e-mail and newsreader. Holding up ok here. I had to shut off TV and computer for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)