 General / 32955
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:29:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

Bin Ladin associate murdered, this may be retaliation.

One comment... I doubt this is connected.  This is primarily because something
this big would have taken a huge amount of cordination and a lot of planning.

This had to have been in the works for quite some time and I think the
associate of Bin Ladin being murdered was probably just a coincidence.

Eric