 General / 32947
  Re: Plane crash in New York?

Eeeh! A fighter jet just flew over my house. This is frightning... Jenn and Dan Boger, of Washington DC, are both now home and ok. There's the jet again.. It's circling Boston. -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

I can't even begin to imagine how scared everyone near these horrible events must be. I'm a wreck sitting out here in the countryside of middle America. My heart and prayers are with you all. Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) Yeah, it came by us recently-- sort of an odd hush as everyone in the office suddenly heard a low-flying aircraft... We've got an airfield (Hanscom) right near us as well as an Air Force base-- it might have taken off from there... DaveE (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)