 General / 32937
Re: Are these guy ok ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:32:00 GMT

Hello Dejan,

I am acquainted with Matt Karius, I do not think he works anywhere near
Manhattan Island.

I was not in Manhattan and walked home (Queens county) when the trains were
shut down. There are a lot of ambulances on the roads--I live next to two
hospitals. I think I will show up to donate blood tomorrow, it seems the
hospitals are overloaded at this moment.

There are a LOT of sirens on the roads.

-Erik

In lugnet.general, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Hi all !

Does anyone know these guys :
Matthew Karius, George Schneider, Wilson Pineiro,
Jason Mantor ???
We dealt with them and we know they are from New York ...
Do you know them - do you know if they are ok ?
Please let us know !

... Also if anyone knows Irina Loncar and Eric Norlander,
(Niveses best friend & her friend) - they are not AFOLS .-
but live in New York (on Manhattan :-(( ) - if anyone knows
'em please let us know, we can not reach them !

Thanks!

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595