 General / 32934
    Re: Tragedy —Julie Krenz
   Thanks Suz, I think we figured it was ok, but it's good to know. Just giving some perspective as how this is affecting our country: In Chicago most major buildings have closed as a precaution. (Sears Tower, Hancock Building and many more.) Many (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Tragedy —James Simpson
   (...) Here at Rice University King Abdullah of Jordan was scheduled to speak tomorrow but that has been cancelled. NASA has been closed and, as I understand, much of our downtown (Houston) has been evacuated. james (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)