 General / 3287
  Re: LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page

(...) You may have made the same mistake I made - It says to total up the *no* answers and divide by 112. If you just kept track of the number you answered *yes*, then subtract that from 112 before you divide. I got a 48% pure. --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page

(...) Sounds like I did it correctly, but I'm still wondering if a Lower percentage is more or less pure. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)