 General / 32856
  S@H and Mania Mag address changes?

G'day folks, Does anybody know how I can go about updating my mailing address for the S@H catalogues and the Mania magazines? I'm moving. Thanx, KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor/Brampton, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H and Mania Mag address changes?

(...) I don't know for sure, but I would guess calling them would work just fine. -Jason (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)