 General / 32829
    Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China —Rengenier Mulder
   I avoid the US for this reason. Capital punishment, bought elections, refusing to reduce CO2 emissions, STAR WARS, and preventing UN intervention in Israel are not things I want to support. Rengenier (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China —John Kelly III
     Doesn't this strike you as a little ironic posting from hotmail.com? *grin* -john (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China —Chris Leach
   (...) Cool....if you don't like it stay out.We like all other nations have our problems but I still wouldn't want to live any place else! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)