 General / 32819
  Not Any More It Ain't! (was: Lego.com temporarily offline)

(...) Well, LEGO.com is back up now...but so far I don't see anything new or exciting...Michael, can you clue us in to what you were told, if anything? Matt (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Not Any More It Ain't! (was: Lego.com temporarily offline)

More New Bionicle Items - ccg's Harry Potter Bob the Builder and more... That all i know "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GJ975D.8C@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Not Any More It Ain't! (was: Lego.com temporarily offline)

(...) AH! So, things in the database, but not live yet...your cohort Xtian should be able to start culling official images out of the database now, though I would assume that you might not post them through Kanohi Power now...Thanks! Matt (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)