 General / 3279
  Re: LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page

Wow, what a bunch of skeletons in that closet. A very interesting read on both patron m. and patron r. -- I enjoy viewing a train accident as much as anyone else, I guess. It's funny that I always passed over those threads before. I do remember (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Purity test. was: Super Tanker and Tug Boat at Joe's Lego Page

(...) I remember her too, but am vague on the departure. Maybe I missed that when I wasn't reading RTL for some time (still aren't), what happened? Keep Building!! -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 New Lugnet Newsgroup? (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)