 General / 32778
    Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ??? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I'm sure most of mine would be mutually exclusive, but what the heck: 1. Lord of the Rings. Heck, Lego seems to be into the movie-tie-in theme, and this wedded to the Castle line is such a natural that I'm surprised it isn't a done deal. 2. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ??? —Mike Timm
   (...) Well it's probably too late now if it isn't already in the works, it takes time to design and setup production, besides which I believe the toy lines have already been licensed out. Other wise I'm all for stuff that expands castle :^) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)