 General / 32650
Off-Topic: Help with Honors Thesis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:11:31 GMT

Hello Everyone!

I'm helping a good friend of mine perform some research for her
Undergraduate Honors Thesis and was wondering if I could trouble everyone to
take a moment to fill out a quick web survey.

The survey:  http://www.tcphoto.net/thesis.html

Her Thesis will be comparing individualism and collectivism from U.S. and
foreign perspectives, so the more responses she gets, especially from
outside the US, the better the research will be.

No personnaly identifying information is collected, and individual responses
will be held confidential.

Thanks for your time.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego