 General / 32634
    TLG Article in "Fast Company". —Brandon Wright
   The September issue of Fast Company has a well-written article about TLG. It mostly discusses the corporate culture and values of Lego. (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG Article in "Fast Company". —Alfred Speredelozzi
     (...) I just read this article. People can find it on the web here: (URL) was a very good treatment about what Lego has to do to keep up with the times. Many of the themes that we complain about here are found in this article. They spent a great (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: TLG Article in "Fast Company". —Alexander Johnston
     (...) I'm 16 and guess what? I still think lego is cool! LOL I also think it would be better without the stupid juniorization, but that is for a different thread. :-) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG Article in "Fast Company". —Damien Guichard
   (...) A very good, a "must read" article. According to me, the most important fact is "there is no right or wrong way to play with Legos". The modern world only tolerate one way (to win, that is to kill) and reject any other way (to lose, that is to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)