 General / 3259
    Re: Larry, are you selling shirts via mail? (Was: Todd...) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) And in true newbie fashion, I posted this before checking the thread in the lugnet.general newsgroup. Ah well, dignity never meant much to me anyway! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Larry, are you selling shirts via mail? (Was: Todd...) —Larry Pieniazek
   It probably will be John Neal actually doing the selling... but yes. (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)